World of Alvarez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Alvarez

A world of war, deceit, and thirst for power.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akuma Chiuchi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma Chiuchi

Akuma Chiuchi

Akuma Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Akuma Chiuchi   Akuma Chiuchi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Akuma Chiuchi

Hobbies/Occupation: Assasin, train, go for walks in the dark

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Akuma is a dark soul, with a good side. She is very powerful but only fights if needed or prevoked. She doesn't let people get to her and is quite sarcastic.

History: Akuma's parents left her and her sister, Raven in an Ostia orphanage on there second day of birth. She has lived in Ostia for her whole life but still likes to go to Illia for short visits. Akuma picked up the dark mean side by all the abuse she has but up with in her past. She is the strongest person in her clan and is the hardest to get to. She has the ability to play illusions in a persons head and she can make you suffer when you really are fine. She got this ability from getting struck by lightning and went into a coma for two years and when she woke up, she had the ability.

Last edited by Akuma Chiuchi on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Akuma Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Chiuchi   Akuma Chiuchi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 am

I don't think we can have abilities so I would rather you move that ability to a sword tech or something...I'll let Canis have the final say in the power though.

approved.
Back to top Go down
Canis
Admin
Canis

Akuma Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Chiuchi   Akuma Chiuchi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm

yeah. you can do it, but make sure there's a reason behind it. Natural born odd abilities are very rare in Alvarez.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofalvarez.forumotion.com
Akuma Chiuchi

Akuma Chiuchi

Akuma Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Chiuchi   Akuma Chiuchi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Is that good Canis? xD
Back to top Go down
Canis
Admin
Canis

Akuma Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Chiuchi   Akuma Chiuchi Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

not the reason I would've chosen, but it'll work.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://worldofalvarez.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Akuma Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Chiuchi   Akuma Chiuchi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuma Chiuchi
Page 1 of 1