World of Alvarez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Alvarez

A world of war, deceit, and thirst for power.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of the CB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canis
Admin
Canis

Rules of the CB Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the CB   Rules of the CB Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Okay, in light of recent events on our sister site EL, I've decided to put up a few rules for the CB. They're not too tough. Pretty easy to follow.

1. The "It's Not Real" Rule

Don't take the CB seriously. Don't do anything you want taken seriously on the CB. If you want to, for instance, kill yourself, or propose to someone, do it though form of email, PM, or IM. Or do it in real life. Just remember guys, it's a CB, not a soap opera.

2. The "Don't Be A Tyrant" Rule

This rule applies to the CB MODs. Any CB MODs caught abusing their power (i.e. kicking, banning, clearing messages, spamming) will have the following happen.

The first time it happens, I'll warn you.. I'll make it very obvious. If you're cutting it close, I'll let you know. If it happens again, you will be demoted.

I'm not trying to be a butthole or anything. I just want to make the CB easier to use, so I'll tolerate a LOT of stuff.

If you are interested in becoming a MOD or have any questions, PM me. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofalvarez.forumotion.com

Rules of the CB
Page 1 of 1